Be part of the MADE team
Here at MADE, we have a strong vision which provides a focus for all our employees:
“Creating a happier, healthier, everyday life through discovery, encouragement and positivity.”
We realise that we cannot achieve this vision without our employees so we seek to recruit and retain great people who are able to contribute to the core values which are at the heart of everything we do. Our values are…
Happy | Inspiring | Vibrant | Optimistic | Healthy | Attainable
We are creating a vibrant community of like-minded, positive individuals who set out to educate and inspire our customers to embrace healthier choices. We are all passionate about motivating others to become their best selves through discovery, encouragement and positivity. Our desire to help others is at the heart of everything we do. From our food to our workouts, we are all about living well.
If you think your values fit and you would love to be a part of the #MADErevolution then get in touch.
If you would like to register your interest in working with us, please feel free to send your covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be in touch if something suitable arises.
Be happy. Be MADE.
MADE Wellness Centre Opportunities
Part-Time Fitness Instructor
- We have an exciting opportunity at MADE Wellness Centre for Part time Fitness Instructors, We are looking for an outgoing people person who will build relationships with all those around you, motivating people to try our fitness offering and become a member. You will be responsible for driving and designing our fitness classes, retreats, clubs, events and gym use. Class occupancy and attendee satisfaction is one of your top priorities, along with membership recruitment and retention. You will be our members’ biggest supporter, inspiring them to succeed on their fitness journey whatever that means to them individually. You will need to demonstrate your ability to drive and develop PT revenue.
- Experience to carry out a variety of classes from outdoor bootcamps & cycle classes to HIT & strength & conditioning
- Able to carry out an indoor cycle class using coach by colour. (preference however training can be provided)
- Be able to compose and issue fitness programmes, advice & coaching so that our customers & members achieve their goals.
- Be able to give advice on nutrition & be able to understand / support our members on their targets.
- Be able to carry out body scans & also have the knowledge & understanding of explaining the results. Full training provided.
Minimum of Level 2 or Level 3 fitness qualification essential. Part time includes early mornings, evenings & weekend work.
- Bonus scheme
- On-site parking
- Discounted/free food
- Subsidised gym membership
- Wellness programs
Job Types: Part-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £10.00 /hour